Join our team as a Brand Manager
- When? Immediately
- Where? Budapest
- How? Full Time
Be part of our dynamic team with freestyle spirit and shared outdoor activities!
- Bsc/ Msc degree in the field of Marketing/ Brand Management/ Business Management
- Proactive and a self-starter personality, who is commercially astute, encouraged and motivated by results.
- Excellent communication skills, positive attitude and creative approach to getting work done.
- Superior planning and organizational skills with prior experience of event-, and team management.
- Affinity for outdoor / board sports and street lifestyle.
- Extroverted person with a very open mindset. A real team player who enjoys traveling and going out.
- Proficiency in English (written and oral), additional foreign language knowledge is a plus.
- Working time: full time employment at the Pinetime HQ in Budapest with flexible working hours.
- Holding a driving license B.
- Developing and executing a commercial/ marketing plan for Pinetime Clothing which needs to be translated into an effective online and offline channel strategy to improve brand recognition and brand awareness.
- Managing monthly marketing budget efficiently to reach KPI-s.
- Setting-up and managing marketing campaigns collaborating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Negotiate prices with partners to increase profitability.
- Active team management. Liaise closely with the diverse members of the PineTeam (athletes, artists ..)
- Manage and monitor collaborations and partnerships with Pinetime advocates.
- Event management. Organize and monitor events (sport, cultural, PR) related to or created by Pinetime Clothing.
- Creative photo shootings. Liaise closely with the Creative Director to organize and manage outdoor and studio photo shootings considering deadlines and budget.
- Liaise with Management on a weekly basis, prepare monthly/ quarterly reports and presentations.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- First-hand experience in driving sales at an up-coming clothing company, focusing on the future garments by creating evergreen goods.
- Freedom of idea and initiative, execution and implementation of your own ideas and initiatives.
- Active involvement in strategic planning and management decision-making.
- Working in a motivated team of sport and streetwear enthusiasts.
- Shared outdoor activities in the mountains during winter or at the ocean side in the summertime.
- Competitive compensation package including Pinetime utility package with annual shopping budget and full coverage of traveling expenses.
- Cool and cosy workspace in Budapest, II. district with an amazing view on the city offering tea/ coffee, fresh fruits on the table and cold beer in the fridge.