Join our Team!We are looking for a
Be part of our dynamic team with freestyle spirit, flat hierarchies and shared outdoor activities.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in the field of Sales and/or Business development.
- Proficiency in English (written and oral), additional foreign language knowledge is a plus+.
- Previous experience in dealing with distributors is also desirable.
- Excellent communication skills, positive attitude and creative approach to getting work done,
- Superior planning and analytical skills including comfort with KPIs, reporting and analytics.
- Able to travel both in Europe and Internationally as required
- Proactive and a self-starter personality, who is commercially astute, encouraged and motivated by results
- Affinity for outdoor sports and street lifestyle.
- Working time: full time (40h/week) employment at the Pinetime HQ in Budapest.
- Discover and acquire new business opportunities.
- Conduct relevant research and analysis of Pinetime’s target markets and potential partners.
- Active engagement management with our existing partners.
- Managing and monitoring sales, growth and inventory from distributors including analysis of sell in and sell through
- Work closely with our Managing Director and Creative Director to drive Offline and Online sales goals.
- Provide ongoing support for the online sales, collaborate intensely with the Online Media Manager.
- Attend and support seasonal sales meetings
- Support marketing and PR activities (implementation of promotions, arrange photoshoots, participations in design fairs and trade shows, etc.)
- Liaise with Management on a weekly basis, prepare reports and presentations.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- First-hand experience in driving sales at an up-coming clothing company, focusing on the future garments by creating evergreen goods.
- Active involvement in strategic planning and management decision-making.
- Working in a motivated team of sport and streetwear enthusiasts.
- Shared outdoor activities in the mountains during winter or at the ocean side in the summertime.
- Competitive compensation package
- Cool and cosy workspace in Budapest with an amazing view on the city with coffee, fresh fruits on the table and cold beer in the fridge.
Send your CV and Motivation Letter to: