Join our Team!We are looking for a
Buyer / Production manager
Be part of our dynamic team with freestyle spirit,flat hierarchies and shared outdoor activities!
- Negotiate the best possible conditions with our suppliers including payment terms, cost prices and purchasing discounts.
- Responsible for documenting all supplier contracts including conditions in accordance with the internal process.
- Proactively improving quality from proto sample to final shipment product.
- Manage product requirements, test program, product validation, and quality plan.
- Source direct and in-direct global suppliers that meet the needs of our business strategy.
- Maintain strong relationships with all our suppliers, ensure the continuous and consistent management of these collaborative partnerships
- Work closely together with the Design team to build an efficient and profitable collection, balancing the commercial product needs with the seasonal design direction.
- Forecast the line to identify any potential risks, opportunities & to aid in capacity/fabric pre-bookings.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience with Buying and Product Development preferably in the fashion industry. Experience in international direct and in-direct sourcing and shipping.
- Knowledge of fabrics and materials and experience in garment construction and quality.
- Creativity for product and production improvements.
- Willingness and ability to go on a purchasing trip or factory visits several times a year.
- Enthusiastic for outdoor/street fashion.
- Full time availability.
- Strong financial knowledge, numerical and analytical skills and high level Excel skills.
- Good communication and negotiation skills and interaction at the various levels with our suppliers.
- Proficiency in English (written and oral), additional foreign language knowledge is a plus.
- Trend knowledge of the European boardsport/outdoor/street fashion market and knowledge of the brands that compete to Pinetime's market position is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Lead buyer position at an upcoming street&outdoor brand.
- Active involvement in strategic planning and management decision-making.
- Working in a motivated team of sport and streetwear enthusiasts.
- Shared outdoor activities in the mountains during winter or at the ocean side in the summertime.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Cool and cosy workspace in Budapest with an amazing view on the city with coffee,tea and fresh fruits on the table and also possibility to work from home, within a flexible schedule.
Send your CV and Motivation Letter to: